We can help manage and implement the technical and cultural aspects of organisational change with a program customised to your organisation.
By undertaking ‘deep dives’ into your organisation to see how things happen on the ground and to understand the user and staff experience, we can ensure that the disruption caused by change is minimised and that your staff are engaged and brought along on the change journey.
Our extensive experience working in both large and small organisations means you can be safe in the knowledge that your change will be managed in a way that reflects best-practice.
Does your organisation need to:
Develop a structured approach to transitioning individuals or teams into an ideal future state?
Identify why change is being resisted and empower employees to embrace change?
Close gaps and remove duplication in resource allocation?
Determine the degree of risk and the cost of change?
Develop implementation strategies such as a communications plan, action plan, business systems plan and learning plan?
Our services include:
Click on the products below for more information on how we can help:
Change frameworks >
We can help your organisation to:
- Clarify and communicate your vision;
- Understand the risks associated with change; and
- Design a bespoke change management framework and strategy to suit your environment.
We plan flexibly for the technical aspects of change and set clear strategies to manage the cultural aspects of change.
Change plans, including communication plans >
A smooth implementation occurs when staff have a clear understanding what is involved during a change, how long it will take, why the change is needed and how they will be affected.
We help clients build momentum and communicate their vision for change through proven implementation strategies, including:
- Communication plans;
- Business systems plans; and
- Learning plans.
Our success in implementing complex change programs can be attributed to one simple factor: we listen to staff and manage change in a way that maximises their ability to achieve the organisation's goals. We can help you finalise the plan for change by:
- Confirming High Level Requirements for the change, and finalising if incomplete;
- Producing a Business Impact / Readiness Assessment;
- Segmenting stakeholders according to level of change, support needs and priority within the project, and developing user personas for key stakeholders; and
- Providing clarity on the communication, training, support material and on-the-ground support required and that we will deliver.
Change readiness >
People are the key factor in a successful change management project. We use a number of proven change techniques to create urgency and excitement for your staff, ensure that they understand the vision and willingly contribute to the success of your project.
We will work with your staff to:
- Understand the on-the-ground processes, identifying the ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ perspectives, at the procedural level with end user stakeholders.
- Review and understand project documents to identify the current state of the change.
- Test our draft Business Impact / Readiness Assessment, and share a synthesis of what we have heard in the earlier discovery and initiation phases, as well as what we gained in this stage to date.
- Confirm our definitions of the complexity of the change - Low, Medium, and High, and use this to inform the criteria for determining change management effort.
Bespoke change tools, templates and support >
With our extensive experience in managing change and developing tools to meet our clients' requirements, we are able to design change tools and templates that meet your needs in a cost-effective way.
Our change tools, templates and support will give you the assistance that you need to manage your change smoothly and in a way that avoids disruption to your key business. We can help you implement key change activities, by:
- Developing communications and support material, ensuring that there is clarity about ‘what’s in it for me?’ and the benefits of the change;
- Providing training;
- Providing on the ground support for highly-impacted stakeholders; and
- Meeting with end user groups to build readiness for change.
Consultation for major change >
We are happy to offer any level of assistance to organisations who are undergoing or considering undergoing major change. We have experience successfully working through industrial issues and concerns.
We can help you understand your change requirements, map out required communications, establish your change team and a number of other crucial aspects of managing your change.