Engage Fyusion easily through our panel memberships
Fyusion is appointed to a number of government panels to make accessing our services easy for you.
A panel arrangement involves the selection of providers, via a comprehensive tender process, to supply goods and services to Government clients.
Panel arrangements are an attractive option for many agencies because the tender process only needs to be carried out once to test the market and to establish the panel.
The following government authorities can directly engage Fyusion. For more information, click on the links below.
> Australian Government clients can directly engage Fyusion using the following panels:
- Business Improvement Consulting Services Panel for the Department of Education and Department of Employment (contact us for more information)
- Consultancy and Business Services Panels for the Department of Home Affairs, the Department of Social Services, the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development, the Department of Agriculture and the Australian Taxation Office (contact us for more information)
- Research Services Panel for the Australian Taxation Office (for qualititative research)
- Defence Support Services (DSS) Panel for the Department of Defence (for Capacity planning services, Procurement, Strategic business advice and Strategic communication advice)
> State Government clients can directly engage Fyusion using the following panel:
- NSW Government’s Performance and Management Services Scheme (PMSS)
- NSW Government ICT Services Scheme
- Professional Advisory Services Scheme for the Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance (for probity services)
- Professional HR Services Panel for the Victorian Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (for organisational role analysis, capability development planning, workforce capability strategy, framework and process development and organisational change)
> Although we understand that many Local Councils have their own contracts, Local Councils can also confidently purchase from Fyusion through the:
- DFS Consultant prequalification performance and management services scheme
- Local Government Amalgamation Initiative Supplier Panel (contact us for more information)